LawnXperts is proud to be able to provide our core aeration service near you!
Core aeration, or lawn aeration, is the process of lawn care that mechanically removes soil plugs and small portions of thatch from the lawn. The aeration method of the mechanical removal of soil plugs is generally recognized as the best way to improve air and gas exchange, along with water and fertilizer intake for lawn maintenance. Aerate your lawn in the spring to promote healthy growth and a lush, green lawn.
Long and Short Term Benefits
- Promotes air exchange between the soil
- Reduces soil compaction
- Deeper, healthier root growth
- Improves nutrient uptake and use
- Decreases water runoff and puddling
- Conserves water by improving soil
- Penetrates heavy thatch
- Make the turf more heat and drought tolerant
- Enriches surface soil-improving resiliency
- An overall greener, healthier lawn!
LawnXperts serves customers in the Central Minnesota area including St. Cloud, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, Waite Park, St. Joseph, St. Augusta, Rockville, Rice, and Foley.
With features like our Full-Service Maintenance Program, we’re ready to provide all of your lawn mowing and edging needs and more. Call for a free quote today, or fill out the form below, for everything your yard needs! Learn how we can save you time, hassle, and money.
Please fill out the form with the service requested and we’ll contact you within 24 hours of receipt to give you an estimate.